UV water Disinfection systems (reactor and open channel systems)
Ultraviolet (UV) is a safe, clean, easy-to-maintain method of assuring that water is free of bacteria. UV Water Purification uses Ultraviolet light, just like sunlight, to kill micro-organisms that may be in the water.
We offer you high quality UV-systems including ÖNORM and DVGW third-party validated systems. We can guarantee 16 000 hours lamp lifetime for low pressure systems.
UV systems are using state-of-art ballast technology. All components are made in western Europe. Products range is from small flows to even up to 10 000 m3/h
Don’t hesitate to ask more!
- Irrigation water treatment
- UV waste water disinfection
- UV drinking water disinfection
- Aquaculture UV-systems
- Chloramine removal in swimming pools
- Sulfate-reducing bacteria (SRB) UV-systems
- Seawater UV-systems